You've come to a place where your business gets better.
You change how you think about business and you change your relationship to your business.
The result is a business that escapes the limits of your personal energy.
There are two starting steps to your journey of escape for you:
Step 1 - recognise your biggest challenge today
Step 2 - shift your thinking so you'll be able to overcome your challenge
To start, consider the following statements and select the ONE that is true for
you and that you feel strongly about:
My business is too dependent on me, because:
- I can't take a vacation or, if I can, I usually need to clean up some messes that happened while I was away
- My business shrinks or doesn't grow without my continuing work
- There are recurring problems that my employees cannot or will not resolve on their own
- I feed needed, but also restricted
- My personal capacity limits (or will soon limit) the growth of my business
- I'm frustrated with some of my employees
- I tolerate too much because I don't have a better alternative
- I'd rather think hard than work hard
- I want a business that grows beyond my personal limitations
- I want my business to be an asset
Have you selected one?